Thursday, July 1, 2010

Miss Char Char's New Shoes

Yesterday, my mom and I took the kids out shopping with us. I love Target brand diapers because they work well and they are sooooo much cheaper than Pampers or Huggies. I wish Target was closer though! Oh well, its a good excuse to go shopping then! We went to Kohls too just to look around. I wanted to look for new sneakers for myself but I looked to see if there were any little girl sneakers on sale too. I spotted these cute silver Nike's and just had to try them on Charlotte.

As soon as she saw them she started going, "Shoe! Shoe! ehh ehh" in her little baby voice. I tried one on her and she was soooo happy. Immediately she was begging for the other one to go on her other foot and trying to kick off her croc shoe that was on that foot. When I tried taking them off to try on a larger size she got really upset!!! She was kicking and flailing and protesting! lol It's kinda funny and cute now, but I have a feeling it won't be funny anymore when she is in her teen years! Anyways, I got the size 6 on her and that seemed to fit better for this fall. She would not let me take them off at all. She ended up wearing them out of the store to keep her happy. At least they were on sale and then we had a 15% off shopping pass so that made them even cheaper! They are pretty cute, too bad they don't have them in my size!

0 comments:

 

Keeping up with the Kompagnes Copyright © 2009 • Designed by GrudgeMom